Incorporate Lilac into your Beauty Cabinet
Known for its rich, purple hue and sweet floral scent, the story of the lilac has its roots in Greek mythology. According to the story, a beautiful nymph named Syringa attracted the affection of a forest god named Pan, who chased her through the forest. In order to escape him, she transformed herself into a lovely, aromatic purple flower.
Incorporate some lilac scented beauty products into your beauty regimen. You never know, it may result in you attracting the affection of someone you desire.
- Maybelline SuperStay 24 2-Step Color, Lasting Lilac, $7.99
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color – Lively Lilac, $4.54
- Yves Saint Laurent OMBRES 5 LUMIÈRES 5 Colour Harmony For Eyes, $56
- Pacificia French Lilac Value Collection, $35.00
- Philosophy Lilac Blossom 3-in-1 Shower Gel , $16
- Suave Naturals Shampoo, Soothing Lavender Lilac, $2.60