Nectarines are July’s Fruit of the Month
Nectarines are July’s fruit of the month. I’m not sure why, but I’ve seen this statement on a lot of websites this month, so we’ll jump on the bandwagon. Not to be confused with peaches, nectarines have a smooth skin and are lot sweeter in flavor. They contain plenty of good-for-you antioxidants such as bioflavonoids, to help fight off diseases. They are also rich in vitamin C and are a great source of fiber. The sweet aroma is sure to awaken your senses, so try using this nectarine inspired products before starting your day.
1. Organic Indulgence Creamy Body Wash White Nectarine & Orange Blossom, $7.95
2. Anti-Bacterial HandiBac™ Moisturizing Hand Lotion Nectarine Mint®, $4.00
3. Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy 2 In 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner, 23.7 oz, $4.97
4. Mediterranean Grape Olive & Nectarine Moisturising Lip Butter, $4.19
5. Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Burst – Nectarine & White Ginger, $5.00