I love candy, but growing up having a father as a dietitian made obtaining candy an almost impossible feat. It wasn’t until I got to college and was no longer under the watchful eye of my father that I started spending my hard-earned money on every chocolate candy bar ever made on planet earth. But, to my horror, I noticed every time I would bite into the sweet, chocolaty goodness of a candy bar, my lower left teeth would hurt. I went to the dentist, expecting to fix the problem with a cavity filing, but there were no cavities found. Instead, it turned out my teeth were just sensitive to sweet foods. Just my luck. I now chew my chocolate bars on the right side of my mouth, because there is no way I’m going to let a sensitive tooth steal my joy. Below are some lip balms that are inspired by popular candies and chocolate bars. And, the best part about these balms is that they won’t give you a tooth ache. So, go ahead and indulge.
1. Wrigley’s® Juicy Fruit Flavored Lip Balm, $1.80
2. Bubble Yum® Original Scented Lip Balm, $1.80
3. Skittles® Flavor Collection, $5.75
4. REESE’S Cup Shaped Lip Gloss, $4.95
5. Sweet Tarts Lip Balm, $0.99
6. Laffy Taffy Lip Balm, $0.99
7. KISSES Chocolates-Shaped Lip Gloss, $5.95
My name is Delialicious, and I’m a chocoholic. I’m not ashamed to admit it. I consume so much chocolate, that I have considered joining a chocolate addicts support group (such groups do exist; I’ve Googled it), but if loving chocolate is wrong, then I don’t want to be right. Heck, I’m eating chocolate right now as I write this blog post. There are many people out there who proudly admit their chocoholism, and on the flip side, there are many people I know who claim that they never touch the stuff. I call them “closet chocoholics.” My sister, for example, claims she doesn’t eat chocolate, but whenever it’s in the house, it mysteriously goes missing and evidence of the candy’s wrappers reside in her purse (and around the circumference of her mouth). Not many people can resist the delectable aroma of velvety, smooth, melt-in-your mouth chocolate. Admit it; you’re taste buds are being tantalized right now. If you are on a diet or watching your sugar intake, don’t fret because you can still indulge…in chocolate beauty products. Check them out below, but please note, although it may be tempting, none of the products show below are for consumption.
1. Bellaboo Sweet Sin Chocolate Mask, $7.50
2. Dark Chocolate Espresso Bean Lip Balm, $3.95
3. Women’s Delicious Chocolat by Gale Hayman Eau de Toilette Spray – 3.3 oz., $29.99
4. Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder, $29.00
5. Chocolate Milk Body Wash & Bubble Bath, $35.00
6. Fruit Pigmented Mascara – Dark Chocolate, $18.00
7. Bella Luccè’s Peruvian Chocolate Sugar Scrub, $10.50