On November 29th, customers at Fresh retail stores throughout the city will receive a FREE Fresh Life Eau de Parfum Rollerball with any $100 purchase. Use #FreshLifeFriday to tweet about your experience on November 29th!
MAKE UP FOR EVER
Black Friday AND Cyber Monday: Purchase two full size Aqua Shadows available in two shade variations (20E & 28E and 2E & 30E), for $10 (a 75% discount) at Sephora/Sephora.com from 11/29 – 12/1
‘GREEN’ Friday: 50% off all Nourish Organic products using promo code “GREEN50” at check out on www.NourishOrganic.com
Cyber Monday: 25% off all Nourish Organic products using promo code “CYBER25” at check out on www.NourishOrganic.com
Vapour Organic Beauty
Black Friday AND Cyber Monday: 30% off all Vapour Organic Beauty products (excluding samples) from Wednesday, 11/27 through midnight Monday, 12/2 using promo code “BLACKFRIDAY13” at check out on www.VapourBeauty.com
- Stylebell.com Sitewide Promotion: From now until 12/22/13, receive 20% off all orders over $100 + Free Shipping over $25 using the Coupon Code: HOLIDAY20
- Babyliss Appliance Promotion: Purchase the brand new Babyliss MiraCurl Nano Titanium Curl Machine from Black Friday (11/29/13)—Cyber Tuesday (12/3/13) and receive all 5 After Care Products FREE including:
- Babyliss Pro MiraCurl Curl Prep 8 oz.
- Babyliss Pro MiraCurl Curl Foundation 6 oz.
- Babyliss Pro MiraCurl Defining Spray 8 oz.
- Babyliss Pro MiraCurl Hair Spray 10 oz.
- Babyliss Pro MiraCurl Thermal Shine Spray 4 oz.
- Maijan Promotion: Purchase the new Maijan Pure Argan Oil & Mint Hydrating Shampoo 12 oz. and receive the Maijan Pure Argan Oil & Mint Hydrating Conditioner 12 oz. for FREE! Cyber Monday 12/2.
- One Day Maijan Promotion: Take 30% off all Maijan Products including Argan Oils, New Shampoos & Conditioners,& Facial Steamers on Cyber Monday 12/2/13.
- Keratin Complex Promotion: All Keratin Complex products including shampoos, conditioners, after care products, and appliances will be 20% off Black Friday 11/29/13 through Cyber Tuesday 12/3/13.
WHAT: Celebrate the launch of Oscar de la Renta’s fragrance, Something Blue, and meet the designer with your purchase. A scent that makes a woman feel her most beautiful, Something Blue celebrates life’s most magical moments. A woman’s good luck charm for when she wants to feel her most vibrant. Feminine, romantic and full of life, Something Blue is a fragrance to cherish forever.
There will be an opportunity to purchase an exclusive Something Blue gift box, only available during the event. The gift box contains a 1.7oz Eau de Parfum Spray, 7.0oz Fragrance Candle, 4ml Deluxe Mini, 1ml Purse Vial and a Charm Necklace designed by Mr. de la Renta for $150.
WHO: Oscar de la Renta’s gift of making once-in-a-lifetime dreams come true is captured in Something Blue. Join Mr. de la Renta in celebrating the launch and meet with iconic designer.
WHEN: Thursday, April 18, 2013
5:45pm Live Radio Interview
6:00pm Meet Mr. de la Renta
1000 Third Avenue at 59th Street
New York, NY 10022
Fragrances on 1
NOTE: Something Blue is available at Bloomingdales stores nationwide as well as online at www.bloomingdales.com
This week I tested one of Victoria’s Secret’s newest fragrance, Victoria’s Secret Seduction Dark Orchid ($49-$65), which launched in stores and online in October 2012. The wearer of the fragrance is described as a glamorous provocateur, with a fetish for high fashion. Whether you choose to wear it as an everyday spritz, or to induce the senses on a night filled with satin blindfolds and gilded handcuffs, it’s definitely worth a try.
Sultry notes of Midnight Orchid, Crushed Plum and Oud Wood combine to create an enticing fragrance that can easily be worn day or night. It has a very girly, sweet, fresh scent, that isn’t too strong. It’s the kind of subtle aroma that sneaks up on people as they talk to you and wonder where that amazing fragrance is radiating from, as opposed to the kind of perfume that invades the air and lets everyone know you’ve arrived. The scent lingers for most of the day, but a quick touch up is needed if you want it to last way past sundown.
In addition to an eau de parfum, the Secret Seduction Dark Orchid scent is available as a candle, fragrance wash and as a luxurious lotion.
On a hot summer day, the mind can’t help but to drift off to fantasies of cool blue waters splashing against warm skin, and tranquil breezes lightly rustling through trees. Just because you can’t be engulfed by ocean waves, doesn’t mean you can’t splash yourself with fragrances to ignite your aqua dreams, and trick your nasal senses with the illusion that you are just a few steps away from the beach.
1. Thierry Mugler Angel Aqua Chic, $85.00
2. Escada Island Kiss, $55.00
3. Demeter’s Salt Air, starting at $6.00
5. Bath & Body Works® Sea Island Cotton®, $29.50
6. Davidoff Cool Water for Women Eau de Toilette , $52.00
You never know when you might need that extra little burst of scent, and usually the perfume you spray on in the AM will start to wear off by mid afternoon. But, carrying around liquid perfumes can be daunting and downright scary; one wrong move, and the entire thing can combust. Then, you also have to worry about finding the right place to give yourself a little spritz, and you will be the most hated person in a room full of people if you pull out a full bottle and start spraying away.
Portable perfumes are convenient for the busy girl on the go, because it allows you to slyly give yourself a fragrance touch-up, and also makes perfect stocking stuffer for the holidays. Here are some light, travel friendly fragrances that not only smell great, but won’t weigh your purse down: