It’s official. Pantone announced its 2014 color of the year and it’s radiant orchid, a whimsical purple hue that according to Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute, “inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health.” What this means is in 2014, expect to see an abundance of the purple shade in everything from beauty products to fashion accessories. Want to get a jumpstart on the trend before the 2014? Here are some purple orchid inspired beauty products available now.
1. Victoria’s Secret Seduction Dark Orchid Fragrance Mist, $25.00
2. Too Faced Exotic Color Intense Eye Shadow – Poison Orchid, $18.00
3. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Orchid Hush, $7.99
4. Fresh Orchid Nail Polish $2.80
5. Vivid Shine Lipstick – NEW Chrome Metal Effect, Mirrored Orchid, $26.00
6. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Orchid – lavender shimmer, $26.00