It may not feel like spring, but the season is here, so even if the weather isn’t bright and cheery doesn’t mean you can’t begin decking out your nails in all sorts of colorful shades to celebrate the transition from winter to warmer temperatures. Affordable nail brand Pure Ice has got your nails covered…literally, with its new Sparking Seas collection, feature 3 sparkling new shades to give you the perfect manicure. The new shades include Sea Glass (green), Mer-Magical (pink), and Sparking Seas (blue).
Pure Ice’s Sparkling Seas Collection is available exclusively at Walmart stores nationwide this spring, and retails for $1.99 each.
MAKE UP FOR EVER
For November 28th only, all MAKE UP FOR EVER boutiques will be offering the following promotions on top products from the brand:
• MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Shadow: 2 for $10- all colors
• MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Lagoon Green: 2 for $10
• MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Liner, Sepia Collection: 2 for $10
• MAKE UP FOR EVER Make Up Artist Picks Set: was $300, new price $150
• MAKE UP FOR EVER Artisan Brush Set: was $65, new price $34
• MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Shadow Kits: was $38, new price $19
• MAKE UP FOR EVER Extravagant Eyes on the Go Set: was $18, new price $9
Additionally, on Black Friday MAKE UP FOR EVER will be launching the “Get Glossy” kit exclusively in Sephora stores, featuring Lab Shine Lip Gloss in shades #D14 & #D16 for $10 (the glosses retail separately for $19 each).
Black Friday – Cyber Monday
• From November 28 – December 2 ghd will offer 25% off all of ghd’s innovative hair tools (excluding the ghd curve collection) on ghdhair.com.
• ghd will also offer ghd gift cards starting on November 21
Red Door Spa
• Get 15% off retail purchases of $100 or more on RedDoorSpas.com
• Get a complimentary upgrade to a Signature Service with the purchase of an Essential Facial or Swedish Massage
Black Friday – Cyber Monday
• From November 28 – December 1, buy two pillowcases for $99 with free shipping on IluminageBeauty.com with promo code beautysleep
Fresh is asking fans to submit the story of their first kiss for a chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree in celebration of its widely loved Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments. From November 18th to December 12th, stories can be submitted by visiting the microsite and uploading a photo or video with your kissing confessional.
The campaign kicked off yesterday with the launch of Fresh Blue Box, a mobile popup which is offering an interactive retail experience along with tons of fun freebies and contests. Check out the list below to see if you are located near one of the stops on the Blue Box’s route so you can stop by to join in on the Fresh fun!
The Fresh Blue Box “My First Fresh Kiss” Route
UCLA – 11/18
Fresh at The Grove – 11/20
Fresh Pasadena – 12/10 + 12/11
Tree Craft Diary is a unique jewelry line that takes the organic elements of nature and combines it with fashion. Launched in 2012 by Cindy Kuo, the collection came about when the designer, who poured her ideas for chic fashion jewelry into a diary, eventually decided to take the bold step of turning the dream creations she wrote about into a reality. The pieces in Tree Craft Diary utilizes earth materials, such as natural gemstones, to create one-of-a-kind statement pieces. Because all of the items are handcrafted they are exclusive and available in limited quantities, so you can be sure that you own something very special. There’s something in the collection for everyone, including men, classic glamour girls and those with a boho-chic aesthetic. The company even makes custom jewelry upon request. Click here to learn more about Tree Craft Diary.
All Hallows’ Eve – the day when all TV channels are filled with horror movies, while everyone dresses up in costumes and eats an unapologetic amounts of candy. I was never really allowed to celebrate Halloween growing up, but we did sometimes decorate the house windows with pumpkin pictures and bats. And, some unfortunate trick-or-treaters may have received tiny boxes of raisins from my Dietitian father, as my mom scurried through the house to shut off all the lights so it wouldn’t look like we were home. Other than these fond childhood memories, the yearly celebration is dear to me because it’s the day I decided to launch this blog in 2010. It’s so hard to believe that Delialicious Picks is celebrating its four-year anniversary today. The blog has come a long way since its inception and I’m so grateful to have the opportunity to share my interests with you. I hope you continue the journey with me. Happy Halloween!
If you’re like me and suffer for skin irritations such as eczema, you’re always on the lookout for gentle products that won’t cause any kind of skin discomfort, especially when it comes to showering. This is why I’m excited to have discovered Pura Botania’s All Natural Cleansing Bars, which are made with organic ingredients and essential oils. The soap bars lather nicely and rinse off cleanly, leaving behind baby soft skin.
My favorite so far is the Chai Vanilla soap bar, which uses finely ground vanilla beans to gently exfoliate the skin, while botanical ingredients nourishes and leaves behind the sweet aromas of vanilla and chai.
What I like most about the ingredients in the bar, is that I can actually pronounce everything on the label.
The Natural Cleansing Bars retail for $7.00 on puraproducts.com.
Now that Spring is finally upon us and the weather is warming up, it’s time to get ready to ditch the winter hats and reveal those gorgeous locks thatt have been tucked away for the last few months. Give your hair a glamorous makeover at The Red Door, with their new express beauty service, Red Carpet Blow Dry, which deep conditions to instantly repair and smooth hair for a silky, shiny finish in just 15 minutes. The professional results may last up to 3 shampoos and can be added as an enhancement to any hair service. Created for all hair colors and lengths, this treatment is available at all Red Door Spa locations.
For a limited time, The Red Door is offering $10 off you next blowout. Here’s how you can take advantage of this special promotion:
1. Snap a selfie of you fabulous blowout
2. Post it on Instagram between now and March 31, using #TheRedDoorGal and @RedDoorSpa
3. Show to the front desk team upon checkout and receive $10 off your blowout.
Who doesn’t like taking selfies or getting a fabulous blowout? Hurry over to your nearest Red Door location. The Selfie Cash promotion ends March 31st.
Ck one color global makeup artist Kayleen McAdams, gave Jessica Biel her girl-next-door simple makeup look on the red carpet. “I wanted to do something really fresh, light and feminine” said McAdams. “There were so many beautiful pastels in her dress, so I played with those tones.” Here’s how to get the look:
1. I prepped Jessica’ skin with moisturizing face and eye products, Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream Intense Hydration and Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, to give her makeup a good base to stick to.
2. Then, I used a damp Beauty Blender to apply ck one 3-in-1 face makeup with SPF 8 in fair 200, followed by ck one 3-in-1 concealer in light 1 underneath the eyes, around the nose, and along the edges of her mouth to even out her skin.
3. I used Charlotte Tilbury Sculpt and Highlight Powder on the tops of Jessica’s cheekbones, down her nose, and on her cupid’s bow.
4. I finished her skin with ck one cream + powder blush duo in breath 100 right on the apples of her cheeks and set it with the powder side of the product to give the look staying power throughout the night.
5. For Jessica’s eyes, I started by using a fluffy brush to apply ck one cream + powder bronzer duo in deeply bronzed 400 all over the lid.
6. Then, I used ck one powder eyeshadow in expose and evolved on the inner corners of the eye and along the lash line at the outer corners.
7. I completed her eye with two coats of ck one volumizing mascara on the top lashes to pump up the lashes.
8. Then, I applied the same mascara onto an eyelash comb and combed through the bottom lashes to slightly darken them.
9. For Jessica’s lips, I used Tarte Lip Surgence in Lucky to cover her whole lip with a matte pink; I also used this product in the center of her lips to give dimension and add moisture to her look.
10. Lastly, I gave Jessica’s lips a good coating of Kiehl’s Facial Fuel No-Shine Lip Balm to soak in while I did her eyes.
THE PRODUCTS AT-A-GLANCE:
EYE CREAM: Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
MOISTURIZER: Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream Intense Hydration
FOUNDATION: ck one 3-in-1 face makeup with SPF 8 in fair 200
CONCEALER: ck one 3-in-1 concealer in light 1
BRONZER: ck one cream + powder bronzer duo in deeply bronzed 400
EYE SHADOWS: ck one powder eyeshadow in expose and evolve
MASCARA: ck one volumizing mascara in extreme black
LIP TINT: Tarte Lip Surgence in Lucky
LIP BALM: Kiehl’s Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm
On November 29th, customers at Fresh retail stores throughout the city will receive a FREE Fresh Life Eau de Parfum Rollerball with any $100 purchase. Use #FreshLifeFriday to tweet about your experience on November 29th!
MAKE UP FOR EVER
Black Friday AND Cyber Monday: Purchase two full size Aqua Shadows available in two shade variations (20E & 28E and 2E & 30E), for $10 (a 75% discount) at Sephora/Sephora.com from 11/29 – 12/1
‘GREEN’ Friday: 50% off all Nourish Organic products using promo code “GREEN50” at check out on www.NourishOrganic.com
Cyber Monday: 25% off all Nourish Organic products using promo code “CYBER25” at check out on www.NourishOrganic.com
Vapour Organic Beauty
Black Friday AND Cyber Monday: 30% off all Vapour Organic Beauty products (excluding samples) from Wednesday, 11/27 through midnight Monday, 12/2 using promo code “BLACKFRIDAY13” at check out on www.VapourBeauty.com
- Stylebell.com Sitewide Promotion: From now until 12/22/13, receive 20% off all orders over $100 + Free Shipping over $25 using the Coupon Code: HOLIDAY20
- Babyliss Appliance Promotion: Purchase the brand new Babyliss MiraCurl Nano Titanium Curl Machine from Black Friday (11/29/13)—Cyber Tuesday (12/3/13) and receive all 5 After Care Products FREE including:
- Babyliss Pro MiraCurl Curl Prep 8 oz.
- Babyliss Pro MiraCurl Curl Foundation 6 oz.
- Babyliss Pro MiraCurl Defining Spray 8 oz.
- Babyliss Pro MiraCurl Hair Spray 10 oz.
- Babyliss Pro MiraCurl Thermal Shine Spray 4 oz.
- Maijan Promotion: Purchase the new Maijan Pure Argan Oil & Mint Hydrating Shampoo 12 oz. and receive the Maijan Pure Argan Oil & Mint Hydrating Conditioner 12 oz. for FREE! Cyber Monday 12/2.
- One Day Maijan Promotion: Take 30% off all Maijan Products including Argan Oils, New Shampoos & Conditioners,& Facial Steamers on Cyber Monday 12/2/13.
- Keratin Complex Promotion: All Keratin Complex products including shampoos, conditioners, after care products, and appliances will be 20% off Black Friday 11/29/13 through Cyber Tuesday 12/3/13.