New York Fashion Week is coming and if you can’t make it into the shows, you can still opt to get glammed up like you’ll be sitting front row with free makeovers. Triumph Hotels is partnering with PRIV, an on-demand beauty service, to offer quick and free manicures and makeup applications at each property throughout NYC.
You can even choose your lip and nail colors based on your favorite Triumph Hotel from the hotel’s signature collection including: Belle-claire of the Ball, Don’t Be So Iro-quois, WJ Up Up and Away, Chandler Cabernet, Electric Edison, Revel-In-Evelyn, Berry Cosmo-politan and of course, Triumph-ant.
The complimentary pop-ups will follow this schedule:
• Wednesday, February 10: Cosmopolitan Hotel, 4:00 p.m-8:00 p.m.
95 West Broadway (at Chambers)
• Thursday, February 11: The Evelyn, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
7 E 27th St. (between 5th & Madison)
• Friday, February 12: Hotel Chandler, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
12 E 31st St. (between 5th & Madison)
• Monday, February 15: Hotel Belleclaire, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
250 W 77th St. (between West End Ave & Broadway)
• Tuesday, February 16: The Iroquois, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
49 W 44th St, (between 5th & Avenue of the Americas)
• Wednesday, February 17: Hotel Edison, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
228 W 47th St. (between 7th & 8th)
• Thursday, February 18: Washington Jefferson, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
318 W 51st St. (between 8th & 9th)
*All services are first come, first serve, and are not available for groups. One service per person.